We love our moms and what better way to show them than with a home-cooked meal for Mother’s Day! The fabulous Giselle has shared her Yummy Pork Tenderloin recipe, a hearty and mouthwatering dish everyone will love!
- 2-3 Tablespoons oil (for braising pork)
- 2-3 Pork tenderloins (pick the weight and size to fit your crowd)
- 2-3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 medium yellow onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium Fuji apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup beef demi glaze (I recommend the More Than Gourmet brand found on the meat counter)
3/4 to 1 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a heavy cast iron pan, over medium to high heat, braise pork tenderloins in oil. Remove pork and place to the side.
- In the same pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped onions and simmer for three minutes; stir occasionally. Add chopped apples and continue to cook until soft. Make a well in the middle of the pan and add demi glaze and white wine. Stir until well mixed.
- Place the braised pork tenderloins in the pan, spooning the onion/apple mixture over the meat. Cover with an ovenproof lid and place in preheated oven for 1 hour. After 30 minutes, turn the pork and stir the onion/apple mixture. Continue to cook uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes.
What’s your favorite dish to make for Mother’s Day? Be sure to share your favorite recipes with us in the comments below! Share your Pork Tenderloin creations with us by posting photos onto our Facebook page or using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.
Happy Mother’s Day!