Spring has sprung and it’s the perfect time to make sweet treats to enjoy in the warmer weather! Here is our latest round-up of 10 perfectly sweet desserts for Spring:
We’re full advocates of #PumpkinEverything for Fall. Move over zucchini bread, it’s all about the pumpkin bread. This pumpkin bread is so moist, flavorful and delicious—your non-vegan friends won’t have a clue it’s vegan. Did we forget to mention it also has the perfect sugary crust? Yup. What are you waiting for? Crank up that oven! Continue reading
By Julie Upton, MS, RD of Appetite for Health
Guacamole may be your go-to way to enjoy fresh avocados, but the creamy fruit makes a healthy addition to many meals, snacks and even desserts. Avocados are nutritional all-stars, with more than 20 different vitamins and minerals. In fact, research shows that those who enjoy avocados have more nutritious diets, and are thinner with smaller waistlines. They may also be a diet ally as one recent study found that incorporating avocado into lunch helped diners feel fuller longer.
kobe bryant nike jersey
Here are 5 healthy ways to enjoy the delicious fruit: Continue reading
Balance out the Halloween candy this October with our new top 10 nutritious items! Plant-based gummy bears, craft chocolate, and gluten-free dessert bars are just a few of the treats that you can feel good about you and your family indulging in. With Mollie’s favorite new products, October is set to be one sweet month.
nike air max cheap
- Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs: Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs are a delicious snack made from super nutritious beans, and contain 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving. They’re full of crunch, free of preservatives, and made with only natural non-GMO ingredients.
- Earth Balance Vegan White Cheddar Mac & Cheese: With its creamy, smooth, cheesy taste, mac & cheese never tasted so good, even without dairy or gluten. That’s right, nothing but melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness that will keep you and the kids coming back for more.
- Goody Good Stuff Koala Gummy Bears: Goody Good Stuff is an all-new natural gummy candy made with plant-based ingredients, and uses only natural fruit and vegetable extracts. Perfectly chewy and packed full of great fruit taste!
- Coconut Grove Organic Coconut Milk Yogurt: Coconut Grove Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt is a creamy non-dairy vegan alternative made from simple, organic, and non-GMO ingredients.
- Tumeric Elixirs: Naturally sweetened with wildflower honey, Tumeric Original Elixir is a revitalizing blend of fresh botanicals with tumeric hand-harvested from Hawaii’s rich, volcanic soil. It’s not just a juice, but a unique herbal formula, with the full nutrient value of each whole ingredient preserved.
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers: Milton’s bridges the gluten-free taste gap with the introduction of a new line of crackers. They’re so good, you won’t believe they’re gluten-free!
- Bixby’s Craft Chocolate: Bixby’s premium organic chocolate bars have a flavor that reflects a simpler past, but also ventures into the future with zest. Their ingredients are all-natural or organic (by caroline at dresshead), and free of GMOs and additives. Committed to a better community and world, Bixby’s sources ingredients from green and fair-trade sources.
- Harvest Stone Snack Mix: Crunchmaster launched a new product line called “Harvest Stone”, and they’ve combined gluten-free pretzels with their delicious crackers, corn chips, and popped chips for a fun party mix.
- Wild Friends Sunflower Butters: Wild Friends Sunflower Butters are USDA certified organic and Non-GMO Project verified. Made without peanuts or tree nuts, they are a convenient for school and other allergen-free environments.
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Decadent Bars: Enjoy Life Decadent Bars are a great anytime snack or a luxurious dessert. All bars are gluten-free, free from the top 8 allergens, and verified by the Non-GMO Project.
We hope you add these new finds to your shopping list!
nike air jordan xxi
- Founded: 1993
- Location: Richmond, CA
- Products: Cakes, cupcakes, pies, tarts
Keep reading to learn how Rubicon Bakery transforms lives with their desserts.
In honor of National Ice Cream Day on July 21, we couldn’t resist delving deeper into one America’s all-time beloved desserts. In fact, the United States is the top consumer of ice cream in the world! We are all familiar with our tried and true favorites, but what else is out there? For those with dietary concerns or just interested in trying something new, options abound for other kinds of cold sweet treats. If you are overwhelmed by the variety of pints lining your freezer aisle, here are some facts to help:
1. Ice Cream: The old standby of childhood memories, the main ingredients in traditional ice cream are milk and cream.These components result in high fat and calorie content, but also give ice cream that signature rich and creamy taste. Churning the ice cream hard and fast gives it added air for a smooth, fluffy texture. Two of our new favorites are Three Twins and Straus Family Creamery, both hailing from local Petaluma, CA and taking ice cream to the next level.
Mollie Stone’s brings the Killer Brownie® experience to the Bay Area
When we heard about Killer Brownie®’s cult following in the Midwest, we called up the Ohio-based bakery behind this luscious treat to try one for ourselves. When the freshly baked Killer Brownies® arrived, it was immediately clear how they earned their legendary reputation. An intoxicating aroma of chocolate, nuts and buttery sweet caramel filled the room and we were officially smitten with just one bite.
Called “Killer” because they are over-the-top amazing, these big, multi-layered, gooey brownies are each 1/3 pound of pure chocolate decadence. They are the ultimate treat for the most discriminating chocoholic and they are now available exclusively at your local Mollie Stone’s.
Let’s meet the lineup of our four flavors:
Traits: Classic, Elegant, Sophisticated
This is the Killer Brownie® that started it all. Sinfully good chocolate brownies layered with made-from-scratch caramel and chopped pecans combine for a treat you won’t soon forget. Each one is generously dusted with powdered sugar for a chic finish.
Stonewall Kitchen’s recipe developer is always hard at work in the kitchen testing out their products and works to create a tasty, unique recipe for each and every one. Although Stonewall Kitchen Gluten Free Brownie Mix makes a rich and chocolatey treat on its own, it also makes a great frozen dessert when paired with your favorite gluten free ice cream.
Try this at your next dinner party – no one will notice the gluten is missing! Continue reading
We could not resist adding to the ever-growing collection of bacon-studded dessert recipes. This one is especially unique, taking advantage of uniquely delicious duck bacon and magnifying the smoky salty contrast of sweet sugary brittle with smoked, salted almonds. This would make a fun hostess gift or holiday goodie.
Keep reading for the how-to. Continue reading
When we decided to make ice cream, we wanted it to have a rich and creamy taste that would transport your taste buds to an old-fashioned ice cream parlor. We found a decades-old traditional recipe that accomplishes exactly that. Our ice cream is made locally in San Leandro using milk sourced from California farms. It is available by the quart at Mollie Stone’s, along with ice cream cakes that are perfect for any occasion, or “just because.”
Left to right, you’ll see scoops of Mango, Burgundy Cherry, Vanilla, Cookies n’ Cream and Banana. Keep reading to learn more about our new ice cream flavors! Continue reading