From coconut oil to vegan cheddar snacks, our top 10 items for September are here to make your back to school transition easier and healthier. Sip on grab-and-go beverages to energize your day, or pack school lunches with naturally sweetened granola. We guarantee there’s something for everyone in our Top 10 September lineup.
1. Frog Hollow Farm Organic Conserves: Frog Hollow Farm is a 143 acre organic farm located in Brentwood and home to hundreds of trees that produce fruit for their delicious conserves. Conserves are made with dried fruits and are cooked. They have a very thick and chunky texture. Conserves work very well as a spread and as a condiment for meats and cheeses.
2. Carrington Farms Coconut Cooking Oil: Carrington’s coconut cooking oil is unflavored, odorless, and remains liquid. Try as an easy alternative to regular coconut oil for baking and sauteing in temperatures as high as 350°F.
3. True Nopal Cactus Water: True Nopal cactus water uses natural ingredients that will hydrate your body with no added sugars, no preservatives, and no sodium. It has about half the calories and half of the sugar than the leading brand of coconut water.
4. Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar Squares: These little squares pack a delicious cheesy flavor and we bet you can’t stop eating them! Free from dairy, trans fat, and GMOs, these plant-based cheddar flavored crackers are made with the finest ingredients.
5. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce: When the coconut tree is tapped, it produces a nutrient-rich “sap” that exudes from the coconut blossoms. The sap is very low glycemic, and is an abundant source of 17 amino acids, minerals, vitamin C, broad-spectrum B vitamins, and has a nearly neutral pH. Coconut Secret’s certified organic teriyaki sauce is made from this natural sap, creating the first ever soy-free teriyaki sauce.
6. Little Miracles Tea: Little Miracles is an energizing fusion of nature’s most revitalizing fruits and purest tea, blended with the zing of ginseng to give you a refreshingly healthy lift. They are USDA Certified Organic, sweetened with agave, and contain 90 calories per bottle.
7. Beaujolais Granola: Beaujolais Granola is a family owned and locally operated genuine artisan granola baking company. Their granola is handcrafted in small batches using the best natural ingredients, carefully chosen for their health benefits.
8. Neat Original Mix: Derived from nuts and other natural ingredients, Neat is an easy-to-make, great tasting replacement for ground beef. Even the choosiest meat-eaters will love this healthy, quick way to serve your family’s favorite dishes.
9. Naked Infusions Salsa: Naked Infusions Salsa is made with fresh organic ingredients from local California farms to provide rich, smooth, clean, authentic flavors. Their line of salsas not only satisfy you in the moment, but also inspire you to live better – and to do better. Which is why they donate a portion of every sale to OrphanedArtists.org to help artists in need make our world more beautiful.
air jordan sandals
10. Modern Table Meals: Introducing Modern Table: tasty, protein-rich meals with 12-20 grams of protein per serving and ready in only 15 minutes or less! No artificial colors or preservatives.