Here’s one to bookmark for a quick, refreshing salad: Moroccan Beets & Herb Salad with Yogurt Dressing. This recipe is made with ready-to-eat Love Beets dipped in a mild vinegar, which are tossed with tender spinach, flavorful fresh herbs and a creamy, spiced yogurt dressing to tie it all together.
The best part? It comes together in 10 minutes. Keep reading for the easy recipe!
MOROCCAN BEETS & HERB SALAD WITH YOGURT DRESSING
Recipe adapted from Love Beets
- 1 1/2 lbs (approx. 3 cups) Vinegar Infused Love Beets, chopped into wedges
- 9 oz baby spinach leaves, washed & well drained
- Large bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Large bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 cup organic natural yogurt (either low fat or full fat)
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, roughly ground (or use ground cumin)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
In a large serving bowl, toss together the beets, spinach, mint & cilantro, reserving a few of the herbs to garnish the salad.
Make the dressing in a small bowl by mixing together the yogurt, cumin & garlic. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving and garnish with remaining herbs.