The holiday season can be an incredibly busy time for most – whether it’s studying for finals at university or working on big projects before the new year at work. But we can’t forget about those holiday gatherings! Here is a round-up of 10 easy dishes to make for holiday entertaining this season!
1. Christmas Wreath Salad
2. Filet Mignon in Mushroom Wine Sauce
3. Asiago Bruschetta Roasted Asparagus
4. Brown Sugar Bacon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
5. One Pan Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken (Paleo)
In just about an hour, you’ll have a festive chicken dish that not only looks good, but tastes incredible! Get all the how-to for this One Pan Cranberry Balsamic Roast Chicken recipe here at Cotter Crunch.
6. Garlic Rosemary Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish Cream
7. Baked Creamed Spinach with Feta
This creamy dish helps you get those greens in and can even be made vegan by omitting the cheese! Check out the recipe for Baked Creamed Spinach with (or without) Feta here at Taste, Love, and Nourish.
8. Vegan Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
9. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Peaches with Basil and Balsamic
10. Easy Spiced Hot Fruit Cake (Gluten-Free)
What’s your favorite holiday dish? Share it with us in the comments below! Don’t forget to share all your holiday cooking photos by posting on our Facebook page or by tagging us on Instagram and Twitter.