Once you’ve mastered the art of prepping and steaming artichokes (get our instructions and tips for the perfect steamed artichoke here), you still have some tough decisions ahead: whether to serve them warm or chilled, and which dipping sauce to serve with your artichoke.
We took a survey around the Mollie Stone’s office to find out everyone’s favorite dipping sauces for those tasty artichoke leaves. Here are some great ideas based on what people said:
MOLLIE STONE’S FAVORITE ARTICHOKE DIPPING SAUCES
- Melted butter (preferred with a warm artichoke only)
- Melted butter infused with lemon zest and thyme
- Your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
- A drizzle of Mollie Stone’s Balsamic Vinegar over the top
- Hollandaise sauce
- Mayonnaise mixed in equal parts with Dijon mustard
- Lemon aioli
- Roasted garlic aioli
- Spicy aioli
- Aioli with lemon zest and capers
What’s your favorite way to enjoy an artichoke?