New Year’s Eve is known to be the most party-filled evening of the year! So that probably makes New Year’s Day a recovery for most people who partied the night away.
We’ve got the perfect hangover recipe to help those post-party muscles recover and get back to tip-top shape! Have this at brunch to toast to the new year!
- 2-3 Tbsp vodka (we’re using Tito’s Vodka)
- 1/4-1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-3 dashes hot pepper sauce (we’re using Tabasco)
- 1/3 tsp grated horseradish
- 1 juice of a lemon wedge
- 1 lemon slice or wedge (for garnish)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Celery Stalk (for garnish)
- Ice, cubed or crushed
- Using a cocktail mixer, combine the vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, grated horse radish, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and ice.
- Put the lid on and shake for 30-45 seconds.
- Squeeze the lemon wedge and stir.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Stick a celery stalk into a glass and add a lemon wedge to the rim for garnish.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Remember to please drink responsibly.
Happy New Year!