Did you know the Superbowl is the second biggest eating day of the year after Thanksgiving? Here are a few winning recipes for Game Day.
Keep reading for the recipes pictured above.
1. Black Bean Salsa – A heartier salsa, served with tortilla chips or crackers.
2. BBQ Pulled Pork – Try this crockpot recipe so you can stay out of the kitchen and focus on the game. Great for leftovers!
3. Simple Guacamole – Just 4 ingredients for the perfect guacamole.
4. Maxine’s Quick Recipe for Chili Beans – A few hours of simmering means tons of flavor. Easily doubled to serve a crowd.
5. Halftime Pita Pizzas – Try our suggested toppings, or let guests customize their own!
6. Nacho Chicken Cheese Spread – A spicy spread for crackers that travels well for potlucks.
7. BBQ Ranch Quesadilla Wedges – Cut into wedges to serve a crowd. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
8. Zane’s Deviled Eggs with Pickled Jalapeno – This staff favorite is a zesty twist on the classic!
9. Parmesan Spinach Dip – No one will notice this version is reduced in fat. Try broiling for a few minutes before serving.