Everyone loves a good plate of buffalo wings, but does that flavor translate to other recipes? YES! We’ve come up with 12 quick & easy ways to enjoy Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce (a delicious all-natural sauce named after our co-founders). From appetizers to main courses to vegetarian options, we think they’re all delicious!
1. MIKE & DAVE’S SPICY POTATOES – Try this new recipe from our deli. Cut 2.5 lbs russet potatoes into wedges, then toss with 1/2 bottle Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, salt and pepper. Bake in a casserole dish at 375F for 45 minutes.
2. BUFFALO CHICKEN SAUSAGE PIZZA – Roll out 1 lb pizza dough and spread with Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce. Top with a generous amount of shredded mozzarella cheese, then cooked bite-size pieces of chicken sausage, red onion slices, tomato slices and green bell pepper rings. Bake according to dough instructions.
3. BUFFALO CHOPPED SALAD – Mix Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce and your favorite chunky bleu cheese dressing in equal parts. Finely chop crisp romaine, celery and carrots, then toss with cherry tomatoes, garbanzo beans and dressing. Add cooked chicken or cubed tofu for protein.
4. BUFFALO TURKEY SLIDERS – Combine 1 lb ground turkey, 1/3 cup Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan. Form into slider patties and cook in a greased skillet until cooked through, flipping once and topping with provolone cheese to melt. Serve on a toasted bun with green lettuce, sliced tomato and a side of coleslaw.
Keep reading for 8 more ideas!
5. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – Spread 8 oz. cream cheese into an 8×8” pan. Mix 1 lb cooked shredded chicken breast with 2/3 cup Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce. Top with 1/2 cup bleu cheese dressing and 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes and serve warm with tortilla or pita chips.
6. BUFFALO TOFU – Cut 1 lb firm tofu into bite-size cubes. Dip in soy sauce, then coat in seasoned bread crumbs. Bake in a 375F oven for 25 minutes, flipping once. Serve warm with Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce for dipping.
7. BUFFALO QUESADILLAS – Place a handful of shredded pepperjack cheese and some caramelized onions between two burrito-size flour tortillas. Cook in a lightly greased skillet over medium heat on both sides, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and cut into wedges. Mix Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce and sour cream in equal parts to serve as a dip.
8. BUFFALO CHICKEN NUGGETS – Marinate 1 lb bite-size pieces of chicken breast with 1 cup Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Mix 1 cup panko with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, then use to coat each piece of chicken. Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes. Serve with additional Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce for dipping.
9. BUFFALO OVEN-FRIED SHRIMP – Same as above, but substitute the chicken with butterflied shrimp and bake at 400F for 8-10 minutes.
10. TWICE BAKED BUFFALO POTATOES – Bake a large russet potato at 350F for 1 hour. Slice in half lengthwise and scoop out center. Mash with 2 tablespoons Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce and a handful of shredded cheddar cheese, then place filling back in potato skin and return to oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts. Top with your choice of crumbled bleu cheese, cooked bacon and chopped scallions.
11. PULLED BUFFALO CHICKEN – Shred a rotisserie chicken and combine with Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce until well coated. Heat in a saucepan over medium-low heat or in a crockpot until warmed through. Serve open face over toasted, buttered buns with a green salad and some pickles. Or, wrap up in a tortilla with lettuce.
12. BUFFALO WINGS – We couldn’t leave off the classic! Barbeque or broil chicken wings until fully cooked and crispy (15-20 minutes per side). Over low heat, warm Mike & Dave’s Wing Sauce in a saucepan. Then, toss cooked wings in warm sauce. Serve immediately with bleu cheese dressing, celery and carrot sticks.
Any other ideas? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.