Summer is one of my favorite times of the year – the sun, the warmer weather, and more opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Those are just a few of the season’s great highlights. S’mores have been synonymous with camping but let’s face it – it’s a sweet treat that we can induldge in all year-round! So fire up the grills because we have a s’mores recipe that is worthy of the campside…minus the actual camping ;P
- 1 (1.55 ounce) milk chocolate bar, separated equally into 4 portions
- 4 whole graham crackers, broken in half to equal 8 squares
- 4 large marshmallows
- Aluminum foil, 4 sheets measuring 12 x 12- inches
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place 1/2 of a graham cracker in the center of each sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place 1/4 of a milk chocolate bar on top of each cracker.
- Place 1 marshmallow on top of each chocolate bar.
- Top with the other graham cracker halves.
- Wrap foil around the s’more and place on the grill.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until marshmallow is melted.
Be sure to share your favorite summer recipes with us in the comments below! Share your Campside-Worthy Grilled S’mores photos with us by posting onto our Facebook page or using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.
Be sure to follow us on social media!