Everyone has their favorite fruit and peaches ranks up pretty high on my list. Enjoy them raw as a snack, bake them for a sweet summer pie, or add them to your favorite dip…the possibilities are almost endless! Here’s a great-tasting recipe for Peach Tomato Salsa – perfect for those summer get-togethers!
- 2 cups ripe cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in halves or quarters
- 1 cup ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 3 Tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced (add more or less depending on your desired heat level)
- 1/3 cup red or white onion, diced
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely minced
- 2-3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 wedges of lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all your ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Mollie’s Tortilla Chips and enjoy!
Be sure to share your favorite recipes with us in the comments below! Share your Peach Tomato Salsa photos with us by posting onto our Facebook page or using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Happy a peachy Summer!