It’s Fall and that means parties and gatherings galore! Whether you’re throwing a Halloween, Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, or other holiday party, we have a super easy, super delicious, and super healthy recipe you and your guests can enjoy. The best part? You don’t need the excuse of a party to enjoy this yummy dish. It works great as an everyday appetizer, side dish, or light meal! Read more for the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Granulated sugar, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- Black olives, to taste
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, and oil until smooth. Refrigerate to blend flavors. Whisk again just before serving.
- For the salad, alternate mozzarella slices, tomato slices, black olives, and basil leaves – slightly overlapping on serving plate.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with coarse sea salt just before serving.
All ingredients available at your local Mollie Stone’s Markets. Locate your closest store here: http://bit.ly/MollieLocations
Don’t forget to share photos of your food creations with us by using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.
Be sure to follow us on social media!