A message to our Mollie Stone’s Markets Family,
As our community continues to cope and deal with the impact of the coronavirus COVID-19, we want to reassure you that we are here to serve you. Since my message to you last week, so much has changed in our world, but everyone at Mollie Stone’s Markets have remained the same – committed to providing you with nourishing food with superior customer service.
As the situation around coronavirus COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to update you regarding changes that are happening in our stores.
- Store hours have changed to 8am – 8pm except for our stores in San Francisco on California Street and in the Castro 8am – 9pm. This will allow us to better care for our people, replenish our shelves, and conduct a deeper cleaning of our stores each day. With these changes our in-store Peet’s Coffee Bars and Starbucks Coffee Bars hours will also temporarily change to 7am – 4pm.
- Effective Saturday, March 21st, we will be opening all our stores 1 hour early on Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7am – 8am to serve our senior 60+ and immunocompromised customers. We ask you to please respect this window of time to allow this group to shop.
- Out of an abundance of caution we have temporarily closed our salad and hot food bars and have increase the number of grab & go offerings, including salads and soups, Hot foods, sandwiches, and ready-to-eat meals.
- We are adding washing stations outside of stores for our customers to wash their hands.
- We are sanitizing all the hand baskets after every use including the large baskets.
- We have taken out all the tongs and scoops from our bulk food sections and those products will not be sold.
We are committed to serving our communities throughout these times of uncertainty. Our supply chain is challenged as we are receiving additional products on a daily basis and stocking our stores with all your favorite items.
While shopping, we encourage you to keep your neighbors in mind and only take what you immediately need for the coming week or two. We recognize that supply and demand for food will continue to be unbalanced. We are committed to providing value for our goods and services and will not be raising prices because of demand during this pandemic.
It is with the utmost appreciation for our staff and team at Mollie Stone’s. They have been working tirelessly to do their best for you.
Each day they are ready to serve, working around the clock to stock our shelves, clean our stores, and support our customers.
To show your support for them, I would ask the following of you:
- Try to maintain adequate distance both between you and other customers and our team at Mollie Stone’s.
- If you are shopping with a reusable bag, we ask you to please bag your own groceries.
- Please do not visit our stores if you have any symptoms of illness (go onto delivery.molliestones.com and we will deliver groceries to you).
- Recognize our team of employees for the community service they are providing during this time.
We recognize these are unprecedented times and remain committed to doing our best for you, keeping you informed as things change. We appreciate your patronage and are grateful to serve you.
With much gratitude,
Mollie Stone’s Markets