While we all #stayhome let’s continue to nourish ourselves and our loved ones and make meal time a time to find comfort through nutritious food as we navigate these uncertain times.
We know as everyone settles into their new schedules developing a plan for the week, especially when it comes to those 3 meals a day, can be challenging. Here are some kid and parent friendly plans, using items most will have stocked in their pantries and fridges, for the week ahead!
Monday: All About the Layers!
- Breakfast: Egg Sandwiches
- Lunch: BLT and build your own Salad Bar
- Dinner: Hamburgers (Click here for a recipe)
*Recipe courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com.
Tuesday: Sip, Dip and Don’t forget the Bacon Bits!
- Breakfast: Oatmeal and Frozen Berries + Smoothie
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Minestrone Soup (Click here for a recipe)
- Dinner: Baked Potato Night
Wednesday: World Wide Wednesdays!
- Breakfast: Huevos Rancheros
- Lunch: Ramen – It’s more than just the noodles!
- Dinner: Mediterranean Style Chicken
Thursday: Tomatoes Three Ways
(Be sure to visit molliestones.com to subscribe for our Email Newsletter to find out just how far a tomato can go in weekly recipes!)
- Breakfast: Build Your Own Omelets
- Lunch: Loaded Avocado Toasts – We recommend Sun Dried tomatoes
- Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs (Click here for a recipe)
Friday: ROUND out the week on a high note!
- Breakfast: Vegetable Quiche
- Lunch: Tostadas
- Dinner: It’s a Pizza Party Kind of Night