Mollie Stone’s and our customers have donated over 36,470 meals! This is an incredible step in the right direction to ending the fight against hunger and we can’t thank the customers across our 9 stores enough. However, there is still so much work to do and we know our loyal shoppers are up to the task!*
Join us in the fight against hunger in our local communities. When the pandemic began, amongst all the new steps for keeping our customers safe and provided for in our markets we knew the need for food extended far beyond our doors.
Although the era of COVID-19 feels like the new normal now, neighbors in need for food will remain a constant as our community continues to be effected by the unemployment crisis even as vaccinations become available. However, with your help and our friends at the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank, we will get the job done!
HOW YOUR DONATIONS HELP OUR COMMUNITY:
- Continued efforts to ensure access to food during the pandemic.
- Food Pharmacies which help patients access good food and nutrition education as part of their health care.
- Mobile Food Pantries
- Neighborhood Food Pantries
- Home-Delivered Groceries for seniors and our neighbors with disabilities.
- Nutrition Education and advocacy at the local, state, and national levels for the fight against hunger.
- & MUCH MORE!
There is still time to help!* On your next visit to Mollie Stone’s purchase our pre-packed bags of non-perishable food items and place them in the barrels at the front. Every bag is also discounted with a 10% contribution from us at Mollie Stone’s.
Click here to find a location near you!
*As of 06.24.2021 Donations are closed however, please mark your calendars and join us again this winter in the fight against hunger for our local communities.