Celebrate Earth Day by making this very berry Mollie Stone’s basket out of one of our iconic brown paper bags!
- 1 Mollie Stone’s Paper Bag
- Hot Glue Gun
- Binder Clips or Clothes Pins
- Cut the bag along one side seam and bottom seam.
- Open up the but brown bag and lay flat.
- Measure and cut (18) 1” Strips.
- Fold each strip into thirds.
- Weave 10 strips together and secure with hot glue and set aside.
- Glue two strips together and repeat until you have 3 long strips.
- Weave the sides of the basket together with the 3 long strips.
- While weaving the sides secure as you weave with the binder clips.
- Trim the strips as necessary.
- Add a handle
- Fill with your favorite spring berries!
Be sure to also keep checking our Instagram “Earth Day” highlights button for our must have Earth Day picks, tips and more!