Simple, sweet, savory and oh so refreshing! We are celebrating this summer sunshine with a fresh and easy watermelon mint salad recipe.
The bright pop of flavor of the farm fresh tomatoes, mint and basil from Jacobs Farm and del Cabo makes this a shareable picnic treat and a real crowd pleaser!
Check out a video of this recipe on our Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter.
Summer Watermelon Mint Salad
- 1 whole watermelon, preferably seedless, cubed (Or let Mollie Stone’s do the prep for you and get 2 large containers of our Watermelon Chunks!)
- 1 box of del Cabo Heirloom Mixed Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 of a medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons of Jacobs Farm Fresh Mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of Jacobs Farm Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch coarse salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
Gently mix your prepared watermelon cubes, halved tomatoes, chopped mint and basil, onion and crumbled feta in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle the sauce over the salad and gently toss to coat.