Whether you are cheering on your favorite team this weekend or just looking for something new to try, this cauliflower steak recipe is sure to be the fresh and savory kick you are looking for!
What You Will Need:
- Olive Oil
- Spices (We Recommend Salt, Pepper and Paprika)
- California Avocados
- Lemon Juice
- Feta (Crumbled)
- Basil (Chopped)
- Greens (We Recommend micro-greens)
- Optional: Brown Rice
For the Cauliflower Steaks:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Slice cauliflower into 1 inch thick steaks
- Place cauliflower steaks on to a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush cauliflower with olive oil
- Season the cauliflower
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes
For the Avocado Topping:
- Peel and dice your California Avocados
- In a bowl combine, olive oil, lemon juice, feta, basil and greens
- Toss to combine
- Place your finished cauliflower steaks over brown rice, garnish with the Avocado mix and enjoy!