It’s Fall and that means parties and gatherings galore! Whether you’re throwing a Halloween, Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, or other holiday party, we have a super easy, super delicious, and super healthy recipe you and your guests can enjoy. The best part? You don’t need the excuse of a party to enjoy this yummy dish. It works great as an everyday appetizer, side dish, or light meal! Read more for the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Granulated sugar, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- Black olives, to taste
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, and oil until smooth. Refrigerate to blend flavors. Whisk again just before serving.
- For the salad, alternate mozzarella slices, tomato slices, black olives, and basil leaves – slightly overlapping on serving plate.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with coarse sea salt just before serving.
All ingredients available at your local Mollie Stone’s Markets. Locate your closest store here: http://bit.ly/MollieLocations
Don’t forget to share photos of your food creations with us by using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.