Summer is near and peach season has commenced! We’ve got the peachiest recipe that is perfect for those lazy Summer mornings (or any time of day really!). Check out this recipe for Peachy Granola Yogurt Parfait:
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup lowfat vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1/2 granola of your choice
- Place half of the fruit in the bottom of a parfait glass or small bowl.
- Top with half of the yogurt and half of the granola; repeat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don’t forget to pick up your complimentary issue of Mollie Stone’s Real Food at your local Mollie Stone’s Markets to get more mouthwatering summer recipes and ideas. Be sure to share your favorite recipes with us in the comments below! Share your parfait photos with us by posting onto our Facebook page or using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.
Happy a peachy Summer!