Balance out the Halloween candy this October with our new top 10 nutritious items! Plant-based gummy bears, craft chocolate, and gluten-free dessert bars are just a few of the treats that you can feel good about you and your family indulging in. With Mollie’s favorite new products, October is set to be one sweet month.
nike air max cheap
- Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs: Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs are a delicious snack made from super nutritious beans, and contain 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving. They’re full of crunch, free of preservatives, and made with only natural non-GMO ingredients.
- Earth Balance Vegan White Cheddar Mac & Cheese: With its creamy, smooth, cheesy taste, mac & cheese never tasted so good, even without dairy or gluten. That’s right, nothing but melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness that will keep you and the kids coming back for more.
- Goody Good Stuff Koala Gummy Bears: Goody Good Stuff is an all-new natural gummy candy made with plant-based ingredients, and uses only natural fruit and vegetable extracts. Perfectly chewy and packed full of great fruit taste!
- Coconut Grove Organic Coconut Milk Yogurt: Coconut Grove Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt is a creamy non-dairy vegan alternative made from simple, organic, and non-GMO ingredients.
- Tumeric Elixirs: Naturally sweetened with wildflower honey, Tumeric Original Elixir is a revitalizing blend of fresh botanicals with tumeric hand-harvested from Hawaii’s rich, volcanic soil. It’s not just a juice, but a unique herbal formula, with the full nutrient value of each whole ingredient preserved.
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers: Milton’s bridges the gluten-free taste gap with the introduction of a new line of crackers. They’re so good, you won’t believe they’re gluten-free!
- Bixby’s Craft Chocolate: Bixby’s premium organic chocolate bars have a flavor that reflects a simpler past, but also ventures into the future with zest. Their ingredients are all-natural or organic (by caroline at dresshead), and free of GMOs and additives. Committed to a better community and world, Bixby’s sources ingredients from green and fair-trade sources.
- Harvest Stone Snack Mix: Crunchmaster launched a new product line called “Harvest Stone”, and they’ve combined gluten-free pretzels with their delicious crackers, corn chips, and popped chips for a fun party mix.
- Wild Friends Sunflower Butters: Wild Friends Sunflower Butters are USDA certified organic and Non-GMO Project verified. Made without peanuts or tree nuts, they are a convenient for school and other allergen-free environments.
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Decadent Bars: Enjoy Life Decadent Bars are a great anytime snack or a luxurious dessert. All bars are gluten-free, free from the top 8 allergens, and verified by the Non-GMO Project.
We hope you add these new finds to your shopping list!
nike air jordan xxi