At Mollie Stone’s, we pride ourselves in providing our customers with the best products available, focusing on quality, wholesome and local ingredients for the last 30 years. That is one of the reasons that we are so proud to partner with Mi Rancho, a local, family-owned company that has been crafting delicious tortillas since 1939. Continue reading
We’re so excited to be carrying Real Coco, a product that’s 100% all-natural coconut water. Real Coco is naturally subtly sweet and deliciously refreshing. Even better, it’s a fat-free, potassium-packed health drink with 5 essential electrolytes to help you revitalize your body with natural hydration! All this with no added preservatives, Real Coco is the super drink for keeping you and your family vibrant and healthy.
Real Coco was the first product by Real Foods, a company with a mission to go back to what is REAL. They set out to find the best natural food on the planet and deliver it to you. They traveled the world, and experienced many inspiring food cultures in their search for the perfect “Real Foods” before they discovered Buco, Filipino coconut water. When they tasted this utterly delicious coconut water, they knew they finally found their first product. On a tiny island in the Philippines, Buco is grown year round and is always fresh.
Do you have a love/hate relationship with your blender? Do you ever wish you could just grab your favorite concoction out of the fridge and take it with you, without the hassle of making it yourself? Well, with belicious whole food blends, now you can!
Belicious founder and CEO, Heidi Huntsman, felt exactly that way. Tired of constantly stocking fresh fruit and veggies, combined with the hassle of having to clean the blender “while it’s fresh”, she decided to do something about it! For months she searched store shelves for a healthy, prepared, low sugar option, only to find concoctions that were full of sugar, with essentially none of the important macronutrients like protein and fiber that one gets in a home-blended smoothie. As a stage 3-breast cancer survivor, a scientist, and a mother, she wasn’t about to let her standards for healthy food slide. So, Heidi decided to create something that she could bring to the market to make it easy for everyone with similar healthy standards and beliefs…and thus, belicious was born! Continue reading
Holy Cow! 30 Years Together!
“When I was fortunate to lead a third generation at Clover, the first thing I did was assess our customers. I grew up hearing about my grandfather and father’s relationships with Mike Stone. The affection they had for each other was real. It was forged out of respect for how Mollie Stone’s flourished in the most competitive grocery environment. Breaking it down my grandfather (Clover’s founder) was plain spoken: ‘Mollie’s will always be around because they love their customers.'”
-Marcus Benedetti, Chairman/CEO Clover Stornetta Farms
Clover Stornetta Farms is a three generation, family-owned and operated dairy in northern California. They produce both organic and conventional dairy products that originate from the beautiful fields of California’s north coast. Continue reading
It’s back to school for the kids and you’ve been running around all morning being a super hero mom / dad—you deserve a power up break. Power through the afternoon with Earthbound Organic PowerMeal bowls. Continue reading
At age sixty, Sequoia Cheney is embarking on a completely unplanned new adventure, that is Wonderfully Raw. One thing led to the other and before she knew it, she’s became proud founder of a raw foods company—“I never imagined myself at this time in my life creating a new company, new products and doing it with the people I love most, my family.” Here’s here truly inspiring story: Continue reading
When you think of a farm, you probably imagine a green field that spans miles and miles somewhere along Highway I-5. Little did you know, there’s a thriving 2,000 square foot farm right in the heart of Berkeley. Last week we took a behind-the-scenes tour of Local Greens, a fully operational organic farm inside of a warehouse space. They currently produce over 2,000 pounds of microgreens each month! It’s quite impressive considering they only have 12 employees, most of them working only part-time. Founders Ron and Faye (a father-daughter team) gave us the scoop on how they make it happen:
Shopping locally means spending spending less time in the car and going easier on the environment. If you have walked through Mollie Stone’s produce departments, you’ll notice that we fill our shelves by “shopping” locally! By partnering with growers like Earthbound Farm, an organic farm with a 30-year heritage just down the road in San Juan Bautista, we work together to bring farm-fresh, local, organic products to you.
nike lebron 12
Balance out the Halloween candy this October with our new top 10 nutritious items! Plant-based gummy bears, craft chocolate, and gluten-free dessert bars are just a few of the treats that you can feel good about you and your family indulging in. With Mollie’s favorite new products, October is set to be one sweet month.
nike air max cheap
- Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs: Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs are a delicious snack made from super nutritious beans, and contain 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving. They’re full of crunch, free of preservatives, and made with only natural non-GMO ingredients.
- Earth Balance Vegan White Cheddar Mac & Cheese: With its creamy, smooth, cheesy taste, mac & cheese never tasted so good, even without dairy or gluten. That’s right, nothing but melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness that will keep you and the kids coming back for more.
- Goody Good Stuff Koala Gummy Bears: Goody Good Stuff is an all-new natural gummy candy made with plant-based ingredients, and uses only natural fruit and vegetable extracts. Perfectly chewy and packed full of great fruit taste!
- Coconut Grove Organic Coconut Milk Yogurt: Coconut Grove Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt is a creamy non-dairy vegan alternative made from simple, organic, and non-GMO ingredients.
- Tumeric Elixirs: Naturally sweetened with wildflower honey, Tumeric Original Elixir is a revitalizing blend of fresh botanicals with tumeric hand-harvested from Hawaii’s rich, volcanic soil. It’s not just a juice, but a unique herbal formula, with the full nutrient value of each whole ingredient preserved.
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crackers: Milton’s bridges the gluten-free taste gap with the introduction of a new line of crackers. They’re so good, you won’t believe they’re gluten-free!
- Bixby’s Craft Chocolate: Bixby’s premium organic chocolate bars have a flavor that reflects a simpler past, but also ventures into the future with zest. Their ingredients are all-natural or organic (by caroline at dresshead), and free of GMOs and additives. Committed to a better community and world, Bixby’s sources ingredients from green and fair-trade sources.
- Harvest Stone Snack Mix: Crunchmaster launched a new product line called “Harvest Stone”, and they’ve combined gluten-free pretzels with their delicious crackers, corn chips, and popped chips for a fun party mix.
- Wild Friends Sunflower Butters: Wild Friends Sunflower Butters are USDA certified organic and Non-GMO Project verified. Made without peanuts or tree nuts, they are a convenient for school and other allergen-free environments.
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Decadent Bars: Enjoy Life Decadent Bars are a great anytime snack or a luxurious dessert. All bars are gluten-free, free from the top 8 allergens, and verified by the Non-GMO Project.
We hope you add these new finds to your shopping list!
nike air jordan xxi
For many of us dealing with soy or gluten allergies, delicious Asian cuisine can pose a challenge. Coconut Secret to the rescue! Operating out of Mill Valley, this local company utilizes the naturally sweet “sap” collected from coconut trees in the Philippines to make snack bars, sauces, sweeteners, and frozen desserts. Their new Coconut Aminos Teriyaki and Garlic Sauces add amazing taste to your dishes, as well as beneficial nutrients and amino acids to your diet.
Read on for more coconut secrets.