This savory, cheesy and comforting Twice Baked Potato Casserole is the perfect supporting side dish for a Standing Rib Roast or Ham on your holiday table. The beauty of this recipe is that you can do all the prep the day before, then pop it in the oven before dinner while you enjoy the company of your guests.
nike lebron low st
Tip: Everyone loves bacon. Cook up more than you’ll need for the recipe, and save it for later to enjoy in omelets or a salad.
Keep reading for the recipe.
TWICE BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE
Mollie Stone’s Markets Original Recipe
- 5 lbs russet potatoes (approximately 10 medium)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 16 oz sour cream, room temperature
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6 slices Mollie Thick Cut Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Preheat oven to 350F. Use fork to pierce potatoes, and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 75 minutes, or until very tender.
air jordan 7 retro
Peel potatoes and mash them in a large bowl. Add cream cheese, butter, sour cream and 1 cup of cheese. Stir until well combined, then stir in garlic, salt and pepper. Taste and add seasoning if desired.
Spray a 13″ x 9″ casserole dish with cooking spray. Transfer potato mixture to dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to bake.
air jordan 9
Preheat oven to 350F and remove plastic wrap. Bake 30-35 minutes until hot. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the potato mixture and return to the oven to bake 5 more minutes until the cheese melts. Garnish with chopped green onion and crumbled bacon. Enjoy!