¡Feliz Cinco De Mayo de nuestra familia a la tuya!
Celebrate with a savory and sweet party in a bowl, a fresh mango salsa!
Here’s how to make it!
- 3 cups diced mango, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeños, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shallots (1/8-inch dice)
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Small pinch of sea salt (or to taste)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mango, tomatoes, jalapeños, garlic and shallots.
- Add diced avocado and lime juice. Gently stir the mango salsa until combined. Add a pinch of sea salt (or to taste).
- Serve salsa immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
*Serve with a bag of Mollie’s Non-GMO Tortilla Chips!
Get all these ingredients and more delivered in 2 hours or less!