Looking for a recipe to roll right into the weekend with?
Mollie Stone’s and California Avocados have you covered with this CA Avocado Roll recipe!
- Sheet of Dried Seaweed
- Steamed Rice
- Sesame Seeds
- One Small Cucumber (Julienned)
- Sliced Fresh California Avocados
- Fresh Crab Meat
- Fish Roe (Fish Eggs)
Here’s How to Make It:
- Prepare your cooking station with a wooden sushi rolling mat covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Place your sheet of dried seaweed on top of plastic wrap.
- Cover sheet of dried seaweed with a layer of steamed rice.
- Lightly sprinkle rice layer with sesame seeds.
- Flip rice covered seaweed over so the non-rice covered side now faces you.
- On the lover 3rd of the dried seaweed place cucumber, California Avocados, and fresh crab in a line.
- Roll sushi using the wooden rolling mat.
- Cut sushi roll into 3/4″ slices and serve topped with fish roe.
To find more ways to use Fresh California Avocados this season or learn about all the amazing benefits of this nutrient packed fruit visit: