Looking for a recipe to roll right into the weekend with?
Mollie Stone’s and California Avocados have you covered with this CA Avocado Roll recipe!
- Sheet of Dried Seaweed
- Steamed Rice
- Sesame Seeds
- One Small Cucumber (Julienned)
- Sliced Fresh California Avocados
- Fresh Crab Meat
- Fish Roe (Fish Eggs)
Here’s How to Make It:
- Prepare your cooking station with a wooden sushi rolling mat covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Place your sheet of dried seaweed on top of plastic wrap.
- Cover sheet of dried seaweed with a layer of steamed rice.
- Lightly sprinkle rice layer with sesame seeds.
- Flip rice covered seaweed over so the non-rice covered side now faces you.
- On the lover 3rd of the dried seaweed place cucumber, California Avocados, and fresh crab in a line.
- Roll sushi using the wooden rolling mat.
- Cut sushi roll into 3/4″ slices and serve topped with fish roe.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to see an instructional video of this recipe!
Get all these ingredients and more delivered in 2 hours or less!
To find more ways to use Fresh California Avocados this season or learn about all the amazing benefits of this nutrient packed fruit visit:
[…] California Avocado California Roll […]