New at Mollie Stones!
Seedlips’ story begins in the 17th Century. Founder Ben Branson’s family began farming using baskets called Seedlips in North Lincolnshire & Apothecaries were distilling non-alcoholic herbal remedies.
Fast forward over 300 years & in his cottage in the woods, Ben discovered an ancient book: The Art of Distillation, published in England in 1651. Out of curiosity he buys a small copper still & with herbs from his garden tries to capture nature’s true character, & continue his family’s legacy.
Seedlip is a nature company on a mission to solve the dilemma of,”what to drink when you’re not drinking®” with their world first distilled non-alcoholic spirits. Mollie Stone’s carries three crafted flavors – Seedlip Spice 94, Seedlip Garden 108 and Seedlip Grove 42 (Seedlip Spice 94 and Seedlip Garden 108 being award-winning). Seedlip blends individually distilled plants to create adult, sophisticated alternatives to alcohol.
- Six week bespoke distillation process for each individual ingredient
- Individual Maceration
- Individual Copper Pot Distillation and filtration
- Neutral Grain Spirit is used in Maceration and is removed during Distillation
- Bottled & Blended in England
This innovative product has zero alcohol, zero calories & zero sugar with no artificial flavors. It is best served with Fever Tree Ginger Ale, Soda Water, or in non-alcoholic cocktails.
Seedlip launched in late 2015 from Ben’s kitchen and is now available in over 25 countries and in many of the world’s best cocktail bars, restaurants and is now proudly being sold in all of our Mollie Stone’s Markets!.
How to make the Seedlip Spice 94 & Ginger Ale
- Ingredients: Spice 94 : 2oz Fever Tree Ginger Ale : Top Ice : Cubed Garnish : Lime Wedge Glass : High Ball
- Method High Ball Full Of Ice Add Spice 94 Top With Fever Tree Ginger Ale Garnish With Lime Wedge