This quick and easy colorful Roasted Corn and Early California Olive Salad is great addition to this week’s busy Back-to-School schedule!
Prep: 15 min
- 5 cups roasted corn kernels
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, cup very thinly sliced and quartered
- 2 cups Early California Large Pitted Olives (one can), drained and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely cut in a chiffonade
- Juice of two limes
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Zest of one lime
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices
- Combine the first six ingredients in large bowl and mix gently.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl or jar and set aside.
- Add dressing and toss. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish with fresh lime zest, and avocado slices.
Why The Musco Family Olive Co. is California Dedicated
Starting in the olive groves of Italy, and built over a century in America, Musco Family Olive Co. makes America’s #1 trusted brand of table olives.
They are the country’s only 100 percent California-owned ripe olive Co. They are an independent family owned olive company and prepare locally-grown, premium, Manzanilla variety black ripe olives, invented and grown here for decades.
Working with hundreds of multi-generational farmers throughout California’s Central Valley, Musco Family Olive Co. shares a mutual commitment to providing the finest quality olives to America’s olive lovers. Together with their growers, they bring delicious California black ripe olives from their orchards to our tables.
This rich heritage honors their family founder Nicolo Musco by continuing his philosophy of “making a good thing even better.”
Their industry-leading award winning environmental stewardship program allows for every can of our olives to be prepared with a close eye on ethical sourcing, the supply chain, and rigorous onsite social and environmental innovations. Their commitment to over 400 California growers, 350 employees, and countless vendors and business partners are what define the Musco family tree.
Musco Family Olive Co. plans to put olives on all ten fingers in a manner that ensures a future full of olives, a clean California, and a healthy planet!
Come get all ten of your fingers on these locally celebrated Olives! Find Musco Family Olive Co.’s Early California Large Pitted Olives in all of our stores today!