Nothing says good morning quite like Hatch Chiles … Hatch Chile Huevos Rancheros that is!
Hatch season is well underway and we couldn’t think of better way to start your day!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups Melissa’s Hatch Salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro (optional
Get all these ingredients and more delivered in as little as 1 hour!
- Preheat the oven to 200°F. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, turning the pan to coat it with the oil.
- One by one, heat the tortillas in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until heated through and softened.
- Immediately transfer each warm tortilla to a plate in the oven to keep warm while you cook the rest of the tortillas and the eggs.
- To fry the eggs, keep the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter to the pan.
- When the butter has melted, crack the eggs into the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes for runny yolks, or slightly longer for firmer yolks.
- To serve, spoon ½ cup of the salsa onto each of 4 warmed plates.
- Top with a warm tortilla, then a fried egg.
- Top with more sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
#molliestones #hatchchile #hatchchileroast @melissasproduce
Have you placed your pre-order yet?
Reserve your box of Roasted Hatch Chiles today!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive giveaways, updates and recipes all season long!