Fall is here and cozy nights-in while gathered with family and friends are ahead! Snack in style with this Epic Snack Board for your all your Binge-Watching Needs!
Our friends @RealCalifMilk want you to make sure you are munching on wholesome Real California Dairy by looking for the seal!
Find dozens of products with the Real California Milk Seal at your local Mollie Stone’s Markets and keep reading to get the recipe for this Epic Snack Board!
The binge-watching snack board is made up of the following recipes and ingredients:
Crunchy Loaded Gluten Free Baked Potato Crackers:
- 1 cup shredded sharp Real California Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked almonds*
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Real California sour cream or crema and snipped fresh chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray or lightly butter.
- Stir together cheese, potato flakes, almonds and bacon bits in a medium bowl.
- Place equal amounts into each muffin cup and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- When cool enough to handle but still warm, carefully remove with the pointed end of a small knife.
- Serve with sour cream and chives for dipping, if desired.
Mini Monster Cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Real California butter, softened
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 package M&M’s® Milk Chocolate Candies (14 ounces)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in oats and baking soda to blend thoroughly.
- Mix in M&M’s and chocolate chips to distribute evenly. For each cookie, place 2 heaping tablespoons of dough, spaced 3 inches apart, on greased baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake about 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on pans 10 minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.
Protein Dip & Veggie Skewers:
For the dip:
- 2 cups Real California cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Real California buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the skewers:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Carrots, sliced
- Cucumbers, sliced
- Red bell peppers, chopped
- Yellow bell peppers, chopped
- Add all the ingredients for the dip to a food processor and then process until combined and smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Skewer veggies onto sticks in whatever order you like. Make sure all the pieces are bite-sized.
- Garnish dip with chopped chives, serve alongside veggie skewers and enjoy!
Cinema Sage Butter Popcorn:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) Real California Butter
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups popcorn (about 1/4 cup un-popped corn)
In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in dried sage and salt. Drizzle sage butter over popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
Mini Cheddar Walnut Bites:
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mango chutney, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded sharp California cheddar cheese
Mix together cheese, chutney and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl. Press and form mixture into about 30 small balls. In a shallow dish, combine walnuts and parsley. Roll balls in nut mixture to coat. Cover and chill several hours before serving.
Don’t Forget Other Must-have Snacks:
Real California Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese “stars”, dried cranberries and mandarin oranges, red licorice, assorted chocolates, gum drops, cheese crackers, cucumbers, carrots and bell peppers.