Mornings Mean More when there’s dairy on the table and family sharing it with you. This towering stack of waffles made with Real California Milk is sure to delight and impress anyone you serve this holiday season.
Why choose California dairy? Glad you asked. Every product stamped with the Real California Milk Seal is made with wholesome dairy from the Golden State – where we believe in real food made by real farm families who are focused on a cleaner, more sustainable future.
RICOTTA CHURRO WAFFLES
- (1) 8 oz. container of Belfiore Real California Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup melted Clover Sonoma Real California Butter
- 1 ½ cups waffle mix
- 2/3 cups of Mollie Stone’s Real California Milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cinnamon
1. Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix waffle mix, milk, vegetable oil and egg until blended smoothly. Spoon mixture into waffle iron until batter reaches the sides of each square.
3. Cook for 5 minutes or until waffles are lightly golden and crisp (timing will vary based on waffle iron).
4. Melt butter in a bowl and set aside. Mix cinnamon and sugar in another bowl and set aside.
5. Once waffles are done, use a pastry brush to spread the butter on one side of waffle and dip into cinnamon sugar combo. Generously spoon ricotta cheese on top to garnish.
Visit us in-store today and don’t forget to look for the Real California Milk seal when you’re choosing your ingredients! You can feel good knowing that product is made with sustainably sourced milk from California’s dairy farm families.
Real California Milk dairy products can be your secret ingredient for holiday breakfast this season!