This January we are celebrating Veganuary with this must-try recipe featuring Current Foods’ Plant-based Smoked Salmon!
Our Executive Chef Ness has created the perfect way to add a wow-worthy plant-based appetizer to your next gathering.
What you will need:
- Current Foods Plant-based Smoked Salmon
- 1 Fresh Baguette, cut into ½ inch slices
- Mollie’s Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz of Vegan Cream Cheese, softened not melted
- Fresh Dill, chopped
- Red Onion
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Toast each side of your baguette slices in the skillet, making crostinis.
- Remove the crostinis from the skillet and set aside to cool.
- Spread your cream cheese on to each cooled crostini.
- Divide Current Foods’ Plant-based Smoked Salmon equally among the crostini, placing 2-3 small pieces on top of each.
- Garnish with capers, red onion and dill.