Happy National Chocolate Pudding Day!
Our Chocolate Pudding of choice today is the must-try Petit Pot.
Petit Pot’s philosophy is “Dessert First!” and our sweet tooth couldn’t agree more. These perfectly portioned jars are full of USDA Organic ingredients, like the milk from our friends at Clover Sonoma.
The glass jars themselves are also reusable, recyclable and very European! They’ve used glass jars since the very beginning. Petit Pot thinks that they make the perfect vessel to display the eye-catching, taste-bud arresting texture found in every spoonful. And they’ve got so much potential when you have enjoyed every last bit! Turn yours into a set of tiny vases or use them for storage.
This is also a dessert you can feel good about, not only with its clean ingredients but in their partnership with UNSTUCK, Petit Pot is helping to generate jobs for refugees worldwide. Through this coalition, they work with a cocoa supplier to create job opportunities for refugees in Latin America.
You can find Petit Pot desserts, including their plant-based line, at all Mollie Stone’s Markets!
A way to indulge this National Chocolate Pudding Day is with their recipe for Banana Nice Cream with Dark Chocolate Petit Pot. With only a small handful of ingredients this dessert is not only a better for you sweet treat but can come together in a snap!
BANANA NICE CREAM WITH DARK CHOCOLATE PETIT POT
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of plant-based or dairy milk
- Dark Chocolate Petit Pot
- Optional toppings: strawberries, crushed almonds, nuts, coconut flakes, cookie crumbs, or whipped cream
- Peel and slice the bananas and freeze them for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once the bananas are frozen, add them to a blender with the milk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the banana nice cream into serving bowls and top each one with a spoonful of Dark Chocolate Petit Pot.
- Add any additional yummy toppings, such as sliced strawberries, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or whipped cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your cheerful and healthy French-inspired dessert or store in the freezer!