Fresh Victor is small batched in the Sierra Foothills on Apple Hill, 5 miles north of Placerville off of Highway 50 on the way to Lake Tahoe. Locally produced in a preservative free facility, Fresh Victor does not add anything aside from the fresh ingredients that people appreciate when it comes to healthy epicurean living. Their all-natural elixirs are designed to be mixed with anything, your favorite spirits, wine, Champagne/sparkling wine or sparkling/still water for a low calorie mocktail.
Fresh Victor currently offers five first to category flavors: Mexican Lime & Agave, Three Citrus & Mint Leaf, Poblano Heat & Wild Lime, Cactus Pear & Pomegranate and Pineapple & Ginger Root. Their mixers are also perfect for marinades/ceviche or to pour over freshly cut fruit for a fruit salad. Thinking about creating a salad dressing or vinaigrette for your salad greens? You will find that all five Fresh Victor flavors are ideal for this as well.
This recipe is both extremely easy as well as delicious and created byFresh Victor co-founder, Tim Brown!
- 1/3 cup Fresh Victor Poblano Heat
- Fresh rosemary, to taste
- Diced shallots, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8oz of salmon, halibut, or your favorite fish
- In a sealable container or zip-lock bag, mix together 1/3 cup Fresh Victor Poblano Heat, rosemary, and diced shallots. Toss in the fish and let it marinade for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator (covered in the container or sealed in a bag).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet or use parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Once fish is done marinading, place them on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste) and add any additional rosemary and shallots (to taste) over the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
All ingredients available at your local Mollie Stone’s Markets. Locate your closest store here: http://bit.ly/MollieLocations
Don’t forget to share photos of your food creations with us by using the hashtag #CookingWithMollies on Instagram or Twitter.
Get all of your food staples at Mollie Stone’s Markets or order delivery to your door through Instacart.