Mollie Stone’s is celebrating “Springtime in Paris” by highlighting authentic French cheeses, charcuterie, jams, wines, baked goods and more. With Mother’s Day coming up, we thought it would be fun to transport Mom’s taste buds to Paris for a day with a picnic basket filled with French goodies.
Invite Mom to your favorite park on Mother’s Day to enjoy a leisurely afternoon of good conversation while snacking on good food. Keep reading for our list of must-haves for a perfect French picnic – don’t forget the picnic blanket, champagne flutes, napkins & utensils!
- Mollie’s French Baguette
- Three Little Pigs Petits Toasts
- Fallot Dijon Mustard
- Aux Délices des Bois Fennel Salami
- Fabrique Délices Truffle Mousse
- Brillat-Savarin cheese
- Fresh berries and grapes
- Chocolate madeleines
- Perrier Mineral Water
- Moët & Chandon Champagne
If you’d like to send Mom home with a thoughtful memento, here are some ideas:
- Bottle of EO French Lavender Body Lotion
- South of France bar soap, which is made in a French triple-milled process
- A bouquet of fresh cut flowers or sachet of dried lavender