The holiday season has officially arrived! Decorations are going up and holiday meals are being planned.
At your next festive gathering get everyone into the holiday spirit by filling the air with the aroma of hot mulled apple cider. It’s as delicious as it is cozy.
Below is our special recipe using our new Mollie Stone’s Organic Gravenstein Apple Juice, along with some seasonal favorites from our Produce Department, and classic warm spices, to make your very own hot mulled apple cider.
Mollie Stone’s Hot Apple Cider
- 1 Bottle of Mollie Stone’s Organic Gravenstein Apple Juice
- 2 Blood Oranges cut into slices
- 2 Apples cut into slices
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cranberries
- 4 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tablespoon of Whole Cloves
- 2 tablespoons of Whole Star Anise
- 1-2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Place the oranges, apples, cranberries, and spices into a pot.
- Pour bottle of Mollie Stone’s Organic Gravenstein Apple Juice until fruits and spices are submerged.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a low simmer for about an hour.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Find everything you need for this recipe at your local Mollie Stone’s Markets.