This August, we’re showcasing products that nourish you on the inside and out. We’re bringing you clean lotions, healing tonics, nutritious kale in different ways, and even no-guilt cookies! Check out these new items hitting the shelves at your local store.
1. Jason Gluten Free Personal Care: Jason has introduced the first comprehensive personal care line to be certified gluten free. From shampoo and conditioners to facial scrubs, these products will make you look and feel good.
2. SuperEats Kale + Chia Chips: Super healthy and super tasty chips? Yes, they do exist! Kale is the #1 ingredient combined with whole chia seeds, beans and a crisp, crunchy texture. These chips are also gluten free, and made with non-GMO ingredients.
3. REBBL Tonic Drinks: A refreshing ready-to-drink beverage created to be the world’s finest organic, ethically-sourced, therapeutic herbal tonic. Made with true brewed whole-leaf teas, they come in three flavors: Forest Berry, Hibiscus Mint and Ginger Citrus.
4. Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers: From the brand that brings you fresh veggie burgers “where you recognize all of the ingredients,” comes this new tasty offering. Packed with quinoa, kale and nine other vegetables, this is one great-tasting burger. Pass the mustard, please!
5. Chia Pod Oats: This is a satisfying, unique, ready to “heat and eat” breakfast option. The new Chia Pod Oats combine whole grain oats with a full serving of sun-ripened chia, fruit and virgin coconut oil to produce a smooth and creamy texture, while remaining dairy-free.
6. Annie’s Homegrown Bernie’s Farm Animal Cookies: Say hello to playful cookie shapes featuring life on the farm, including a cow, tractor and more. Made with organic wheat and naturally-colored with fruit and vegetable extracts like blueberry, beet and carrot, the fun farm shapes make snack time exciting for little ones – just in time for Back to School.
7. Love & Hummus Tahini Dip and Dressing: Love & Hummus Mediterranean Foods is a San Francisco based company focused on simple, pure and delicious flavors shining through with all organic, locally sourced ingredients. Their new Tahini Dip and Dressing has a zesty kick perfect for dipping veggies.
8. Dang Coconut Chips: Crunchy, toasted coconut meets Fair Trade Certified dark chocolate and tart Greek yogurt in two new coated flavors. Enjoy straight from the bag or as a decadent topping. For a more savory choice, try the Lightly Salted Unsweetened Chips.
9. The Epic Seed Greek Yogurt + Chia: Greek yogurt made from the milk of grass-fed cows with fruit and chia seeds make up this delicious snack. A perfect balance of protein, fiber and healthy fat all delivered in 150 calories.
10. Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Vegetables: Located in the heart of Oregon’s lush Willamette Valley, Stahlbush has a hand in the entire farming process of their line of wholesome veggies, from seed to store, their family to yours.