A juicy burger with all the fixings or a bowl of spicy baked beans…no one should have to give up these delightful foods, even if you’re following a meatless diet. Well now it’s possible for vegans and vegetarians to enjoy almost any ground beef recipe! Neat is a meat replacement made without soy, gluten, or a long list of chemicals. Their original mix has only eight ingredients: pecans, garbanzo beans, gluten free whole grain oats, organic gluten free whole grain cornmeal, garlic, ..read more
Hodo’s tofu is delicious, but how is it made? We learned the process on our tour. nike air jordan xii
For many of us dealing with soy or gluten allergies, delicious Asian cuisine can pose a challenge. Coconut Secret to the rescue! Operating out of Mill Valley, this local company utilizes the naturally sweet “sap” collected from coconut trees in the Philippines to make snack bars, sauces, sweeteners, and frozen desserts. Their new Coconut Aminos Teriyaki and Garlic Sauces add amazing taste to your dishes, as well as beneficial nutrients and amino acids to your diet.
Read on for more coconut ..read more
Family, friends and good food have always been the recipe for Mi Rancho‘s success. When the store opened its doors in Oakland in 1939, it was the first Mexican grocery store in the area. Offering authentic Mexican delicacies and baked goods, families also flocked to Mi Rancho for the fresh handmade tortillas produced in the back. The Berber family purchased the store in 1954, and over three generations have worked to expand their brand of quality artisan tortillas not only ..read more
This August, we’re showcasing products that nourish you on the inside and out. We’re bringing you clean lotions, healing tonics, nutritious kale in different ways, and even no-guilt cookies! Check out these new items hitting the shelves at your local store.
1. Jason Gluten Free Personal Care: Jason has introduced the first comprehensive personal care line to be certified gluten free. From shampoo and conditioners to facial scrubs, these products will make you look and feel good.
2. SuperEats Kale + Chia Chips: Super ..read more
Our top picks for July feature healthy snacks, products to boost your energy for summer activities, delicious condiments, and great meat alternatives that will turn up the taste on any vegetarian meal.
1. Seasnax Chompers or Stix Seasnax are the perfect bite-size snacks. Chomperz are delicious seaweed curls wrapped in rice and seasoned just right. Stix are a light, crispy treat that you can enjoy anytime to satisfy that sudden craving or snack attack. Take both on your next trip, hike, or ..read more
Trends for June include pea protein, alternative grains, vegetables everywhere you look, and modern ingredient twists on classic favorites.
nike zoom lebron 9
1. Xumma Semi Sweet Cola Say “zuh-mah.” Xumma is a semi sweet cola, meaning it is much less sweet than what you’re used to. It has about half the sugar of the big cola brands, and no artificial sweeteners or ingredients. It starts with sparkling water, with just enough pure, natural cane sugar to complement the cola.
2. Luvo Flaxseed Crust ..read more
The weather is warming up, so we’re enjoying new refreshing juices, smoothies, salsas and more.
nike lebron v
1. Udi’s Gluten Free Entrees Udi’s has done it again with their new entree meals made with gluten free and non-GMO pasta that retain texture with great taste. Just heat and serve for a delicious, convenient, gluten free meal anytime.
2. Everyone’s Hand Sanitizer Everyone’s new hand sanitizers are a natural, plant-based alternative with pure essential oils that clean your hands and refresh your senses. Available in ..read more
Spring is upon us! From raw rockstars to creamy comforts, there are many new items to be excited about this month.
zoom lebron low st
1. Elli Quark Elli Quark is a spoonable German-style yogurt with a creamy texture similar to Greek yogurt but with a richer, less sour taste. It also has a better protein-to-carb ratio than Greek yogurt, with high protein and no added sugars.
2. Anna’s Allergen Free Black Bean Brownie Mix Anna’s Gluten Free Black Bean Brownie Mix brings together two ..read more
We are starting to see some of our great finds from the 2014 Winter Fancy Food Show arriving at the store! This month we have lots of new non-GMO products and nutrition-packed foods.
nike lebron james
1. 2 Degrees Bars 2 Degrees bars are healthy, natural, vegan and gluten free. They are consciously crafted with real fruit, nuts, seeds and heritage grains like chia, quinoa and millet. 2 Degrees makes it simple to do good. For every bar sold, 2 Degrees gives a ..read more