This month’s Top 10 ranges from new products from favorite brands to local gems to innovations that make life a little easier.
1. Republic of Tea One Cuppa
New One Cuppas are 95% biodegradable by weight, making them an environmentally friendly way to steep tea in your brewing machine.
2. Vignette Wine Country SodaThis uniquely sophisticated beverage is sweetened only with the juice of California varietal wine grapes. They are lightly sparkling, not too sweet and simply delicious, making them the perfect non-alcoholic drink for holiday celebrations, fine dining, casual picnics and every occasion in between.
Keep reading for the rest!
3. Amy’s Non Dairy Frozen Desserts
With its super rich flavor and creamy texture, you won’t believe this brand new organic “ice cream” is made without eggs or milk.
4. Amy’s Organic Hearty Minestrone Soup with Vegetables
Amy’s hearty soups were created to provide satisfying, nourishing, easy-to-prepare meals all from one can. The Amy’s chef’s brother, Steve – who runs an international cooking school in France – developed this recipe, rich with vegetables, grains and lentils. An unexpected hint of pesto adds an intriguing layer of flavor.
5. Sukhi’s Masala Meatballs
Tender spicy interior with a delicate, crispy exterior. These perfectly poppable meatballs are made from ground chicken seasoned with a melange of aromatic spices. Serve tossed with the included tikka masala sauce.
6. Tate’s Ginger Zinger Gluten Free Cookies
These gluten free cookies are a hit with everybody! They are crisp, buttery and packed with chewy chunks of candied ginger.
7. Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Baking Morsels
America’s #1 allergy friendly baking chocolate made with 69% cacao for a rich dark chocolate taste. Gluten free, nut free, dairy free, soy free and vegan. Non GMO and Kosher. Need we say more?
8. Cliff House Classic Popover Baking Mix
These Cliff House favorites have been served in the San Francisco restaurant since 1978. Now you can enjoy them any time, fresh and hot from your oven. They are excellent served warm with butter, jam or honey.
9. barkTHINS Snacking Chocolate
A delicious new twist on traditional chunky chocolate bark perfectly portioned for serious chocolate lovers. These all natural snacking chocolates are made from thin slivers of rich, Fair Trade Certified chocolate and packed with crunchy mix-ins.
10. North Coast Organic Apple Sauce
Convenient on-the-go pouch for kids and adults alike! Made locally in Sebastopol, CA from a blend of organic apples grown in Sonoma County without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Exceptional quality and flavor and Non-GMO Verified.