1. Select 3 or more types of cookie recipes. A variety will ensure you appeal to everyone’s sweet tooth! We’ve included several categories of recipes to choose from below (sugar cookies, chocolate cookies, spice cookies, etc).
2. The night before you plan to gift your cookies, bake them and allow them to cool completely on cooling racks. (To save time, you can prepare the cookie dough a few days in advance and store it in the refrigerator or freezer until it’s time to bake.)
3. Fill cellophane gift bags or plastic sandwich baggies with an assortment of cookies, then tie securely with colorful curled ribbon. Optional: include a little note with the types of cookies in your gift bag.
Keep reading to get some cookie recipe inspiration!
- Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Truffles
- Soft Drop Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Pecan Toffee
- Chocolate Dipped Macaroons
- Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
PEANUT BUTTER OR CARAMEL COOKIES & BARS
- Coco-Peanut Magic Bars
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
- Blonde Toffee Brownies